You have made a wise decision in choosing to tan in a comfortable, controlled atmosphere. Our goal is to help you achieve the best tan possible while teaching you how to avoid sunburn and overexposure, both outdoors in the sunshine and indoors in this facility.
That's what we call responsible "Smart Tanning."
- Humans make 90 percent of our vitamin D naturally from sunlight exposure to our skin – specifically, from ultraviolet B exposure to the skin, which naturally initiates the conversion of cholesterol in the skin to vitamin D3.
- Ultraviolet B is emitted with Indoor tanning lamps and will give you the benefits of Vitamin D.
- Dr Sorenson, admits as an avid sun tanner a tanning bed produces exactly the same UVB light as the sun.
- In over half of North America from Oct-Mar the Sun may shine but it is just too far away to emit enough UVB rays to produce Vitamin D. Many doctors, health professionals, scientists, and researchers agree when a tanning bed is used in moderation it is a healthy natural source of Vitamin D.
- Unlike the sun, a tanning bed is controlled light. Using a tanning bed allows the user to determine exactly how much sunshine is necessary and how often sunshine is needed.
©Copyright Agi's Tanning. All Rights Reserved.